Small Concrete Excavator Rock Breaker For Bobcat 320 325 331 Mini
JISAN hydraulic rock breakers bring powerful performance and high
productivity. Whether for demolishing concrete or breaking rocks,
JISAN breakers are designed to give you maximum productivity and
minimum breakdown. JISAN Breaker is your first choice for economic,
reliable performance, long durability and low maintenance cost.
1. High Strength and wear resistance steel plate adopted for main
2. Compatible with various brands of excavator and backhoe loader.
3. Well heat treatment for through bolt and cylinder, protecting
hydraulic breaker from fracture damage.
4. Unique valve system. JISAN hydraulic breakers adopt simple
hydraulic circuit system, which reduce oil consumption and improve
5. First-class quality. Introduce processing equipments and
experienced technician from Korean.
6. Powerful stroke. Compared with other brand, JISAN breaker has
more powerful stroke and reliable performance.
|Model||Weight (Kg)||Length (Mm)||Pressure (kg/cm2)||Flux (L/Min)||Rate (Bpm)||Hose (Inch)||Chisel (Mm)||Suit (Ton)|
1. Mining: Mountains, mining, crushing, secondary crushing
2. Metallurgy, slag cleaning, ladle furnace demolition, demolition
equipment foundation body dissatisfied
3. Railway, tunnel, bridge, mountain down.
4. Highway: highway repair, cement pavement broken, foundation
5. Municipal gardens, concrete crushing, gas engineering
construction, the transformation of the old city.
6. Building: the old building demolition, reinforced concrete
JISAN Heavy Industry Ltd has been exporting the JISAN series
hydraulic breaker and other excavator attachments all over the
world for nearly ten years.
JISAN always pursues customer satisfaction and technical innovation
for excavator attachments. Customer First and Always Honesty are
our promise and core value.
Through continuous investment and R&D, JISAN has grown to the
leading manufacturer in the industry.
Quality is the life of enterprise. Reliability on products comes
from exhaustive inspection and through such analysis as mechanical
and physical properties over the whole processes.